Have you been charged with impaired Driving / Over 80?
Every case is different, but the ramifications of a conviction are always dramatic and the cost of hiring proper representation is generally minor when compared to the costs that you might be facing…
“A big thanks for helping me… It was very reassuring to have the support of a firm that knows how to navigate the system.”*
Jane L, Toronto
- This is a very unique area of law;
- A legal opinion on a criminal driving charge requires the considered advice of a professional Lawyer, there are no exceptions.
- We offer free consultations, so that you will have absolutely nothing to lose by talking to us.
- After hearing your version and reviewing all of the disclosure, we will do our very best to lay out your options and the likelihood of success at trial.
- Whether you think that you are guilty or innocent, it is absolutely critical that you talk to a Lawyer before making a decision, or entering a plea.
- You will not be penalized for having Counsel with you in Court and you will not get credit for taking responsibility quickly without the assistance of a Lawyer.
- We will provide you with a quote for a fixed fee so you will know exactly what representation will cost; with no surprises.
Good people, make mistakes. In fact, most people charged with Impaired Driving are otherwise law abiding, honest people who unexpectedly find themselves in unfamiliar surroundings, facing a very difficult charge.
“If there is a way to eliminate or reduce your charge, we will find it!”
This calculator is to be used for informational use only. Do not use the calculator to determine whether or not you should drive. Never operate a motor vehicle or heavy equipment after consuming any amount of alcohol.